DDL is short name of Data Definition Language, which deals with database schemas and descriptions, of how the data should reside in the database.
- CREATE – to create a database and its objects like (table, index, views, store procedure, function, and triggers)
- ALTER – alters the structure of the existing database
- DROP – delete objects from the database
- TRUNCATE – remove all records from a table, including all spaces allocated for the records are removed
- COMMENT – add comments to the data dictionary
- RENAME – rename an object
DDL : Creat , Drop | SQL Commands